Monday, April 26, 2010

Great News!!!

I came home from Catalyst Conference in L.A. to a great surprise!  Actually several surprises.  I had my check from working at the Titanic Pigeon Forge grand opening, plus several checks from some of you!!  I now only have $1200 left to raise for my trip to Africa!  I have all that I need for my first payment.  The second is due in June.

If you have been thinking about donating or buying at t-shirt, do it soon!!  I still have a few tshirts left.

Please be praying now for our trip.  I am so excited to get to minister to these kids, and I can't wait to see what lessons God has for me when I am there.  I am praying that we won't just be a group of people that will be in and out for a day, I want our visit to really impact these  kids.

Again, thank you all SOO much for your prayers and support.

Randi

1 comment: