Monday, November 28, 2011

Be A Hero!

UPDATE:  The t-shirts are IN and I did purchase a few extras, just in case.  If you want a shirt, leave a comment with the size you would like and I will let you know if I have any available.  ALSO, I have 9 African Magazine bead necklaces left.  If you order a shirt or a necklace by noon on Friday (Dec 16), you can still get them before Christmas.


OK, for one week ONLY!!  I will be selling the Hero Simply Love and Hero Man Up T-shirts!!

The mens shirt (which girls can wear too) is slim cut, unisex, and Awesome!!  The front says "Man Up", the back says "Protect and Love the Fatherless".




The women's shirt is also slim cut (jr size, order one or two sizes larger than normal).  The front says "Simply Love", the back says "Protect and Love the Fatherless".  I LOVE this shirt!!




I also have several African magazine bead necklaces for sale.  These are beautiful, durable, hand-made necklaces that come in many colors. 




Remember, each purchase helps us bring Abenezer home.  If you have not read my story, click here.

Shirts are $25 each, and necklaces are $12 (please add $5 per shipment for shipping costs - only pay shipping once, even if you buy several items).  Just click on my Paypal "donate" link and type your order in the notes, or send a check to:

Randi Shetley
PO Box 296
Fowler, KS 67844

Thank you!!!
  

No comments:

Post a Comment